Πέμπτη 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Google Will Have a 'Disastrous' 2015, Ex-Employee Says

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for dimitris
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Google Will Have a 'Disastrous' 2015, Ex-Employee Says
 
Nicholas Carlson, Chief Correspondent at Business Insider
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Anonymous People Using LINKEDIN
 
Alan Boardman
 
I would like to hear from other members regarding people "Creeps" who continually visit my Profile...
 
Russia's Collapse in 5 Stats
 
Ian Bremmer
 
After a stunning currency collapse, Russia is now fully in the grips of an economic crisis. How deep is the chaos? Here are five...
 
First Impression: 3 Reasons I'd Look Twice at Your Resume
 
Marillyn Hewson
 
I've hired thousands of people over the course of my career, which means I've read tens of thousands of resumes. I've seen great...
 
20 things I have learnt about working in my 2 decades of working
 
Ramachandran T.R.
 
Jobs Always choose a role over money. If you have the right role, the money and the perks follow. Ditto for titles However...
 
Books worth reading this holiday, recommended by Bill Gates, Susan Cain...
 
ideas.ted.com
 
At the end of 2014, find repose by exciting the mind. 52 of the world's leading thinkers offer the books that inspired them and...
 
5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Quit Corporate for a Startup
 
Sara Shikhman
 
At least once a week someone asks me what it's like working at a startup vs. corporate and if she should leave her...
 
The #1 Belief Destroying Your Career
 
Brian de Haaff
 
A few years ago a friend of mine told me a story that I still can not get out of mind. It's silly actually. He's an...
 
 
 
 
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for dimitris toumpelekis (toumpeleki). Learn why we included this.
 
LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: 70 Sir John Roberson's Quay, Dublin 2
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου